Features: * GPS Tracker & sos communicator * GPS+SOS =Most Effective Emergency System * Super mini GPS tracker * Small size only 4*3.4*1.5cm * Lightweight: weighs merely 28 grams * Easy to carry around * Rapid accurate positioning * GPS chip:GPS SiRf Star IV * Positioning accuracy: 5-15meter(open sky)
Specifications: * GSM network: 850/900/1800/1900MHz * GPRS standard: Class 12, TCP/IP * GPS locating time: - 30sec with cold boot(open sky) - 29sec with warm boot(open sky) - 5sec with hot boot (open sky) * GPS Positioning accuracy: 10-15m * Working ptemerature: -20℃ ~ +70℃ * Working humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH
Advantages: * Click to Call: - A must for quick response in emergencies - The device support calls to emergency contacts only. - Avoids misdialing and random calls - One click will start communications in emergencies; no need to learn to use
* Click for help: - Unique function for quick response in emergencies - Pressing button “S” on the communicator will trigger an automatic sending of current location of your child to the five emergency contact numbers and five calls to the numbers until the calls are answered.
* Three kinds of communication methods to protect your family's safety. - push-to-talk - push-to-talk - silent monitoring
* Powerful tracking platform: - Tracking via internet website,APP ,SMS - Multiple tracking way, there is always a suitable for you.
* Long time standby: - GSM standby time up to 300 hours ,about 12 days! - 50 hours with per 10 min upload data one time .
* Low power alert: - When the battery left is less than 10%, it will send SMS notifications to emergency contacts. - 10% of the battery can support about 2 hours of standby time and around five minutes of talk time.
* Prevention of thievery: - when the SIM was changed the tracker will send SMS:Alert: SIM card has been changed. - GPS trakcer & SOS communicator could be extremely helpful to children and the elderly in emergency situations thanks to its easy-to-use emergency response functions.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.