1.OBDII vehicle tracker (9-40V), Base + GPS real-time dual-positioning. 2.OBDII interface, to read the data of the driving computer. 3.Oil, fuel consumption, mileage, vehicle speed, engine status, fault codes and other news. 4.Vehicle fault notification, vehicle maintenance notification. 5.Time to sleep, vibration Sleep, Deep Sleep vibration, regular reporting, multiple power-saving mode. 6.Province GPRS traffic patterns (money mode). 7.A key SOS for help. 8.GPS blind spots, vibration, displacement, electronic fence, overspeed, low power, foreign power failure alarm. 9.SMS arm, disarm. 10.Built-in memory can store 16,000 location information. 11.Built-in 200MA polymer battery. 12.GOOGLE SMS tracking with map links, text location query. 13.Web version tracking positioning platform, free PC version tracking software is installed, the mobile client tracking.
The product supports existing OBD protocol:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000_5BPS)
ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000_FAST)
ISO 15765-4 (CAN500_11BIT)
ISO 15765-4 (CAN500_29BIT)
ISO 15765-4 (CAN250_11BIT)
ISO 15765-4 (CAN250_29BIT)
Package Include: 1 x GPS Tracker TK306A 1 x CD 1 x Manual
Applies to all vehicles which are compatible with OBDII (Including, but not limited to the following models)
US-produced gasoline vehicles are sold after 1996; all Chinese domestic car are sold after 2003;
European gasoline vehicles are sold after 2001 or are produced after 2000; Diesel vehicles are sold after 2004 or are produced after 2003 .
Support vehicle models:
1. Keep the unit dry. Any liquid, i.e. rain, moisture, may destroy or damage the inside circuitry.
2. Don't use & store the unit in dusty places.
3. Don't put the unit overheated or overcooled places.
4. Handle carefully, Don't vibrate or shake violently.
5. Don't dissssemble or refit the unit.
6. Please read the user manual carefully before installation and operaton, learn something more about the voltage range. Otherwise, it won't work properly or destroy the products.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.